Automatic Chicken Door Specifications
AUTOMATIC CHICKEN DOOR SPECIFICATIONS:
- Large Opening: 13" Height x 10.5" Width
- Automatic Operation: Opens approximately at sun-up. Closes approximately at sun-down.
- Manual Operation OPEN/CLOSE: press the push-button momentarily to make door open if it is shut, or close if it is open.
- Manual Operation JOG: hold the button down to jog the door down or up while you hold the button.
- Door Closed Over-all dimensions: 23.5"H x 11.5"W x 3.25"D.
- Door Opened : Door extends above frame 5" additionally when open: 28.5"H x 11.5"W x 3.25"D.
- Door travel rate: less than approximately 12 seconds full up to fully closed at 6V.
- Door downward force on obstruction: less than approximately 8 pounds at 6V.
- Upward force on shut door to budge it: typically greater than 20 pounds while unit is powered.
- Power: nominal 6VDC. Recommended 6V Lantern Battery. Low-cost carbon-zinc mercury-free $3 at your Walmart.
- Material: Galvanized Steel. No extra finish.
- Self-Tests: Battery Voltage Test, Load test, Limit not reached.
- Faults and Warnings: Low Battery, Obstruction, High Friction.
- Extra features: Sound-maker, LED, Auxiliary output contact.
- Programmable features via push-button/LED. See instructions.